Ryabushinsky's mansion. Architect: Fedor Shekhtel. Moscow art nouveau
Gustav Klimt, World of Art, Olga Suvorova. What do they have in common?
Artist - Alphonse Mucha
Gustav Klimt. Portrait of Adele Blochbauer
Alexander Benois. Bath of the Marquise
Mstislav Dobuzhinsky. Man with glasses
Costume design for Leon Bakst for the ballet "Narcissus"
Olga Suvorova. Theatre. 100x120 cm
Olga Suvorova. Friends. Canvas, oil. 95x134 cm.
- Why are contemporary art fairs needed in Russia?
- Poetic realism of the artist Anna Berezovskaya
- The age of Modernity in Stanislav Krupp's painting
- Letterism in the work of Alexander Oligerov
- Monumental painting by Vladimir Kirillov
- Main issues of the upcoming International cultural forum in St. Petersburg, 2019
- Abstract surrealism in Yevgeny Guselnikov's painting
- What you need to know about the 58th Venice Biennale?
- Rustem Khuzin. A look into a new reality
- RakovGallery in St. Petersburg celebrates its third anniversary!
- How to choose a painting for the interior?
- The problem of ecology as a new trend in contemporary art
- Hyperrealism in the works of Russian artists
- Dmitry Balakhonov - Marine element in painting
- Microcosms in the works of Yuri Pervushin
- The creative world of Alisher Kushakov
- Naked art
- Art investment
- Images Filled with Simplicity: the Art of Nikolai Reznichenko
- Dreams of Beauty: the Art of Alla Lipatova and Nikolai Reznichenko
- The Silhouettes of Eternity. Paintings and graphic arts by Yuri Pervushin
- History of the art gallery
- Staying true to his aesthetics and artistic views, Yuri Pervushin solves pictorial problems using bright, contrasting colours in his artworks. Many of the artist's new pieces are notable for their unusual colour motives.