Artist Vladimir Kirillov
Monumental painting by Vladimir Kirillov
Artist Vladimir Kirillov was born in 1980 in Moscow. In 2002 he graduated from the Moscow pedagogical University. Krupskaya. Since 2003 – member of the Union of artists of Russia.
Artist Vladimir Kirillov, a young academic author of the monumental painting. The artist deliberately refuses the context of contemporary art and works with timeless beauty, feels the Russian mentality. In his paintings, whether landscape of the Russian countryside, or a portrait of the famous singer Chaliapin Russian soul, always find something warmer and bright. The melancholy of a carefree childhood in the village and the beauty of Russian fields in the paintings Kirillova takes on a new meaning a long-forgotten old classics of the Russian landscape.
- Why are contemporary art fairs needed in Russia?
- Naked art
- Northern revival in the works of Armen Gasparyan
- Poetic realism of the artist Anna Berezovskaya
- The age of Modernity in Stanislav Krupp's painting
- Letterism in the work of Alexander Oligerov
- Main issues of the upcoming International cultural forum in St. Petersburg, 2019
- Images Filled with Simplicity: the Art of Nikolai Reznichenko
- History of the art gallery
- Abstract surrealism in Yevgeny Guselnikov's painting
- The problem of ecology as a new trend in contemporary art
- What you need to know about the 58th Venice Biennale?
- The creative world of Alisher Kushakov
- Rustem Khuzin. A look into a new reality
- Hyperrealism in the works of Russian artists
- Microcosms in the works of Yuri Pervushin
- Dmitry Balakhonov - Marine element in painting