Artist Vladimir Kirillov was born in 1980 in Moscow. In 2002 he graduated from the Moscow pedagogical University. Krupskaya. Since 2003 – member of the Union of artists of Russia.
Artist Vladimir Kirillov, a young academic author of the monumental painting. The artist deliberately refuses the context of contemporary art and works with timeless beauty, feels the Russian mentality. In his paintings, whether landscape of the Russian countryside, or a portrait of the famous singer Chaliapin Russian soul, always find something warmer and bright. The melancholy of a carefree childhood in the village and the beauty of Russian fields in the paintings Kirillova takes on a new meaning a long-forgotten old classics of the Russian landscape.
Artist Vladimir Kirillov
Monumental painting by Vladimir Kirillov
News of our gallery
- Why are contemporary art fairs needed in Russia?
- Main issues of the upcoming International cultural forum in St. Petersburg, 2019
- Rustem Khuzin. A look into a new reality
- RakovGallery in St. Petersburg celebrates its third anniversary!
- How to choose a painting for the interior?
- The creative world of Alisher Kushakov
- Naked art
- Art investment
- Images Filled with Simplicity: the Art of Nikolai Reznichenko
- Dreams of Beauty: the Art of Alla Lipatova and Nikolai Reznichenko
- The Silhouettes of Eternity. Paintings and graphic arts by Yuri Pervushin
- Staying true to his aesthetics and artistic views, Yuri Pervushin solves pictorial problems using bright, contrasting colours in his artworks. Many of the artist's new pieces are notable for their unusual colour motives.
- On the one hand, Alexandr Grekov follows traditions of the Russian realist school, and his paintings impress viewers with a high level of mastery of the oil painting technique. But on the other hand, the artist's works differ significantly from the pieces of the classics of Russian art by unusual composition and subjects.
- The Сonsonance of Сolour and Poetry in the Art-Project "Heavenly Chancellery" by the Artist Alexander Oligerov
- Cityscapes of the capital of the Urals by the artist-traveller Sergey Prokhorov
- Landscapes of Anastasiya Popova, the artist from Perm, balancing on the verge of Abstract art
- Exhibition of Anastasia Nesterova`s artworks in Saint Petersburg
- To ensure better presence and recognition abroad, RakovGallery has started collaboration with the travel guide kayak.com
- Artist talk. Yuri Pervushin
- An Intimate Dialogue with a Painting: Versatile Creativity and the Artist's Sources of Inspiration.
- History of the Art Gallery
- Combining a variety of stylistic features and references to different cultures and countries, the paintings of the artist Olga Suvorova impress art connoisseurs and collectors from all over the world.
- Stanislav Krupp: the Artist Inspired by Art Nouveau.
- Artist talk. Leonid Varushkin
- Andrey Eletsky works in different genres. In his paintings, the artist often experiments with form, style and combinationas of colours.
- The personages of Natalia Govorukhina's series may appear fictional characters, and the stories unfolding in the paintings may seem to be taken from fairy tales. However, in fact, all artworks are based on real events, and the prototypes for the characters are taken by the artist from life.
- In her watercolours, the artist Natalya Dmitrieva shares the impressions of her trips around Russia and abroad.
- Artist talk. Alexander Saidov
- The artist Nikolai Petrov, born and raised in Alametyevsk, in the Republic of Tatarstan, depicts the landscapes of his native region.
- The creative method and style of the artist Alexander Saidov are based on a deep understanding of the main styles of European painting. Not only the artist relies on the foundations of Realism, but he also aspires to the classical techniques characteristic of European art of the 17th-18th centuries.
- The problem of ecology as a new trend in contemporary art
- Abstract surrealism in Yevgeny Guselnikov's painting
- In his pieces, Sergey Akramov applies effects and techniques, which are commonly used by street artists.