International cultural forum in Saint Petersburg
Main issues of the upcoming International cultural forum in St. Petersburg, 2019
At the session " Artificial intelligence in contemporary art: mechanization or creativity?"professionals from different fields will discuss the introduction of the "machine" in the works and their value after the introduction of technologies.
The forum will also discuss the exhibition project, which can be viewed today-Offline/Online (September 20-December 6) in the Gromov recreation center. Curator Antonio Geusa (Italy-Russia) brought together more than 150 artists. The purpose of the exhibition is to understand the role of AR / VR technologies in contemporary art-works can be viewed in augmented reality through the phone screen. There is also a virtual Museum that can be accessed with VR glasses.
- Why are contemporary art fairs needed in Russia?
- Poetic realism of the artist Anna Berezovskaya
- The age of Modernity in Stanislav Krupp's painting
- Letterism in the work of Alexander Oligerov
- Monumental painting by Vladimir Kirillov
- Abstract surrealism in Yevgeny Guselnikov's painting
- What you need to know about the 58th Venice Biennale?
- Rustem Khuzin. A look into a new reality
- RakovGallery in St. Petersburg celebrates its third anniversary!
- How to choose a painting for the interior?
- The problem of ecology as a new trend in contemporary art
- Hyperrealism in the works of Russian artists
- Dmitry Balakhonov - Marine element in painting
- Microcosms in the works of Yuri Pervushin
- The creative world of Alisher Kushakov
- History of the art gallery
- Naked art
- Gustav Klimt, World of Art, Olga Suvorova. What do they have in common?
- Art investment
- Images Filled with Simplicity: the Art of Nikolai Reznichenko