International cultural forum in Saint Petersburg
Main issues of the upcoming International cultural forum in St. Petersburg, 2019
At the session " Artificial intelligence in contemporary art: mechanization or creativity?"professionals from different fields will discuss the introduction of the "machine" in the works and their value after the introduction of technologies.
The forum will also discuss the exhibition project, which can be viewed today-Offline/Online (September 20-December 6) in the Gromov recreation center. Curator Antonio Geusa (Italy-Russia) brought together more than 150 artists. The purpose of the exhibition is to understand the role of AR / VR technologies in contemporary art-works can be viewed in augmented reality through the phone screen. There is also a virtual Museum that can be accessed with VR glasses.
- What you need to know about the 58th Venice Biennale?
- The creative world of Alisher Kushakov
- History of the art gallery
- Hyperrealism in the works of Russian artists
- Dmitry Balakhonov - Marine element in painting
- Abstract surrealism in Yevgeny Guselnikov's painting
- The problem of ecology as a new trend in contemporary art
- Rustem Khuzin a look into a new reality
- Why are contemporary art fairs needed in Russia?
- Poetic realism of the artist Anna Berezovskaya
- The age of Modernity in Stanislav Krupp's painting
- Iconographic images of Nikolai Reznichenko
- Letterism in the work of Alexander Oligerov
- Northern revival in the works of Armen Gasparyan
- Microcosms in the work of Yuri Pervushin
- Naked art
- Monumental painting by Vladimir Kirillov