Features of Nikolai Reznichenko's painting
Iconographic images of Nikolai Reznichenko
Nikolai Reznichenko in 1958 in the Saratov region.
After graduating from school, he enters the Maritime school in Kerch, followed by service in the army, then studies at the art school in Krasnodar.
In Kostomuksha (Karelia), where Nikolai lived since 1982, he worked at a construction site, and later taught painting and drawing in an art circle. The first large exhibition was held there in Karelia, the success of which determined the participation of works in many subsequent expositions. The practice of icon restoration had a great influence on his painting of Nicholas.
- What you need to know about the 58th Venice Biennale?
- The creative world of Alisher Kushakov
- History of the art gallery
- Hyperrealism in the works of Russian artists
- Dmitry Balakhonov - Marine element in painting
- Abstract surrealism in Yevgeny Guselnikov's painting
- The problem of ecology as a new trend in contemporary art
- Rustem Khuzin a look into a new reality
- Why are contemporary art fairs needed in Russia?
- Poetic realism of the artist Anna Berezovskaya
- The age of Modernity in Stanislav Krupp's painting
- Main issues of the upcoming International cultural forum in St. Petersburg, 2019
- Letterism in the work of Alexander Oligerov
- Northern revival in the works of Armen Gasparyan
- Microcosms in the work of Yuri Pervushin
- Naked art
- Monumental painting by Vladimir Kirillov