The Art of Nikolai Reznichenko
Images Filled with Simplicity: the Art of Nikolai Reznichenko
Nikolai Reznichenko was born in 1958 in Saratov region.
After graduating from school, he enters the Maritime school in Kerch, followed by service in the army and studies at the art school in Krasnodar.
In Kostomuksha (Karelia), where Nikolai lived since 1982, he worked at a construction site, and later conveyed painting and drawing courses. His first large exhibition took place in Karelia. Its success resulted in further participation of the artist's works in many subsequent art shows. Reznichenko's painting style was greatly influenced by his practice of icon restoration.
- Why are contemporary art fairs needed in Russia?
- Poetic realism of the artist Anna Berezovskaya
- The age of Modernity in Stanislav Krupp's painting
- Monumental painting by Vladimir Kirillov
- Main issues of the upcoming International cultural forum in St. Petersburg, 2019
- Abstract surrealism in Yevgeny Guselnikov's painting
- What you need to know about the 58th Venice Biennale?
- Rustem Khuzin. A look into a new reality
- RakovGallery in St. Petersburg celebrates its third anniversary!
- How to choose a painting for the interior?
- The problem of ecology as a new trend in contemporary art
- Hyperrealism in the works of Russian artists
- Dmitry Balakhonov - Marine element in painting
- Microcosms in the works of Yuri Pervushin
- The creative world of Alisher Kushakov
- Naked art
- Gustav Klimt, World of Art, Olga Suvorova. What do they have in common?
- Art investment
- Dreams of Beauty: the Art of Alla Lipatova and Nikolai Reznichenko
- The Silhouettes of Eternity. Paintings and graphic arts by Yuri Pervushin
- History of the art gallery
- Staying true to his aesthetics and artistic views, Yuri Pervushin solves pictorial problems using bright, contrasting colours in his artworks. Many of the artist's new pieces are notable for their unusual colour motives.
- On the one hand, Alexandr Grekov follows traditions of the Russian realist school, and his paintings impress viewers with a high level of mastery of the oil painting technique. But on the other hand, the artist's works differ significantly from the pieces of the classics of Russian art by unusual composition and subjects.
- The Сonsonance of Сolour and Poetry in the Art-Project "Heavenly Chancellery" by the Artist Alexander Oligerov
- Cityscapes of the capital of the Urals by the artist-traveller Sergey Prokhorov
- Landscapes of Anastasiya Popova, the artist from Perm, balancing on the verge of Abstract art
- Exhibition of Anastasia Nesterova`s artworks in Saint Petersburg
- To ensure better presence and recognition abroad, RakovGallery has started collaboration with the travel guide kayak.com
- Artist talk. Yuri Pervushin