The Art of Nikolai Reznichenko
Images Filled with Simplicity: the Art of Nikolai Reznichenko
Nikolai Reznichenko was born in 1958 in Saratov region.
After graduating from school, he enters the Maritime school in Kerch, followed by service in the army and studies at the art school in Krasnodar.
In Kostomuksha (Karelia), where Nikolai lived since 1982, he worked at a construction site, and later conveyed painting and drawing courses. His first large exhibition took place in Karelia. Its success resulted in further participation of the artist's works in many subsequent art shows. Reznichenko's painting style was greatly influenced by his practice of icon restoration.
- Why are contemporary art fairs needed in Russia?
- Poetic realism of the artist Anna Berezovskaya
- The age of Modernity in Stanislav Krupp's painting
- Letterism in the work of Alexander Oligerov
- Monumental painting by Vladimir Kirillov
- Main issues of the upcoming International cultural forum in St. Petersburg, 2019
- Abstract surrealism in Yevgeny Guselnikov's painting
- What you need to know about the 58th Venice Biennale?
- Rustem Khuzin. A look into a new reality
- RakovGallery in St. Petersburg celebrates its third anniversary!
- How to choose a painting for the interior?
- The problem of ecology as a new trend in contemporary art
- Hyperrealism in the works of Russian artists
- Dmitry Balakhonov - Marine element in painting
- Microcosms in the works of Yuri Pervushin
- The creative world of Alisher Kushakov
- History of the art gallery
- Naked art
- Gustav Klimt, World of Art, Olga Suvorova. What do they have in common?
- Art investment