In recent years, the domestic art environment has been expanded with new contemporary art fairs. In 2017, SAM FAIR is being created in St. Petersburg on the basis of the Street Art Museum. In 2019, DA! launched in may.MOSCOW. On the eve of Cosmoscow 2019, we will talk about the importance of these institutions for Russia, local artists, and the development of the art environment in General.
What is the significance of these events? First, contemporary art fairs create a professional environment where each specialist can share their experience, knowledge, and make important contacts. For artists, this is a great opportunity to Express themselves to specialists and find their potential buyer.
Contemporary art fairs
Why are contemporary art fairs needed in Russia?
News of our gallery
- Poetic realism of the artist Anna Berezovskaya
- Monumental painting by Vladimir Kirillov
- Main issues of the upcoming International cultural forum in St. Petersburg, 2019
- Abstract surrealism in Yevgeny Guselnikov's painting
- What you need to know about the 58th Venice Biennale?
- Rustem Khuzin. A look into a new reality
- RakovGallery in St. Petersburg celebrates its third anniversary!
- How to choose a painting for the interior?
- The problem of ecology as a new trend in contemporary art
- Hyperrealism in the works of Russian artists
- Dmitry Balakhonov - Marine element in painting
- Microcosms in the works of Yuri Pervushin
- The creative world of Alisher Kushakov
- Naked art
- Art investment
- Images Filled with Simplicity: the Art of Nikolai Reznichenko
- Dreams of Beauty: the Art of Alla Lipatova and Nikolai Reznichenko
- The Silhouettes of Eternity. Paintings and graphic arts by Yuri Pervushin
- Staying true to his aesthetics and artistic views, Yuri Pervushin solves pictorial problems using bright, contrasting colours in his artworks. Many of the artist's new pieces are notable for their unusual colour motives.
- On the one hand, Alexandr Grekov follows traditions of the Russian realist school, and his paintings impress viewers with a high level of mastery of the oil painting technique. But on the other hand, the artist's works differ significantly from the pieces of the classics of Russian art by unusual composition and subjects.
- The Сonsonance of Сolour and Poetry in the Art-Project "Heavenly Chancellery" by the Artist Alexander Oligerov
- Cityscapes of the capital of the Urals by the artist-traveller Sergey Prokhorov
- Landscapes of Anastasiya Popova, the artist from Perm, balancing on the verge of Abstract art
- Exhibition of Anastasia Nesterova`s artworks in Saint Petersburg
- To ensure better presence and recognition abroad, RakovGallery has started collaboration with the travel guide kayak.com
- Artist talk. Yuri Pervushin
- An Intimate Dialogue with a Painting: Versatile Creativity and the Artist's Sources of Inspiration.
- History of the Art Gallery
- Combining a variety of stylistic features and references to different cultures and countries, the paintings of the artist Olga Suvorova impress art connoisseurs and collectors from all over the world.
- Stanislav Krupp: the Artist Inspired by Art Nouveau.
- Artist talk. Alexander Saidov
- Artist talk. Leonid Varushkin
- In her watercolours, the artist Natalya Dmitrieva shares the impressions of her trips around Russia and abroad.