"Sonya" by Alisher Kushakov
About the eternal and transitory
The creative world of Alisher Kushakov
Let's now look at the artist's own works. The first thing that immediately catches your eye is how Alisher harmoniously creates space around people. You will never see specific objects: interior, landscape-only abstract touches. But how much they can say...the Characters of Alisher Kushakov's paintings are like the product of a distant dream or someone's memory.
The figures dissolve into space. It is unclear where the body begins and the surrounding atmosphere ends. Hence the feeling of ephemerality, fluidity, and fleetness. At the same time, the paintings convey a special mood, whether it is melancholy, contemplation, or the interweaving of two souls.
"Katya" by Alisher Kushakov
- Why are contemporary art fairs needed in Russia?
- Poetic realism of the artist Anna Berezovskaya
- The age of Modernity in Stanislav Krupp's painting
- Letterism in the work of Alexander Oligerov
- Monumental painting by Vladimir Kirillov
- Main issues of the upcoming International cultural forum in St. Petersburg, 2019
- Abstract surrealism in Yevgeny Guselnikov's painting
- What you need to know about the 58th Venice Biennale?
- Rustem Khuzin. A look into a new reality
- RakovGallery in St. Petersburg celebrates its third anniversary!
- How to choose a painting for the interior?
- The problem of ecology as a new trend in contemporary art
- Hyperrealism in the works of Russian artists
- Dmitry Balakhonov - Marine element in painting
- Microcosms in the works of Yuri Pervushin
- Naked art
- Gustav Klimt, World of Art, Olga Suvorova. What do they have in common?
- Art investment
- Images Filled with Simplicity: the Art of Nikolai Reznichenko
- Dreams of Beauty: the Art of Alla Lipatova and Nikolai Reznichenko
- The Silhouettes of Eternity. Paintings and graphic arts by Yuri Pervushin
- History of the art gallery
- Staying true to his aesthetics and artistic views, Yuri Pervushin solves pictorial problems using bright, contrasting colours in his artworks. Many of the artist's new pieces are notable for their unusual colour motives.
- On the one hand, Alexandr Grekov follows traditions of the Russian realist school, and his paintings impress viewers with a high level of mastery of the oil painting technique. But on the other hand, the artist's works differ significantly from the pieces of the classics of Russian art by unusual composition and subjects.