Armen Gasparyan's creative path
Northern revival in the works of Armen Gasparyan
Armen Gasparyan was born in 1966 in Kapan, southern Armenia. He studied at the art school in the Studio of George Hayrapetyan.
Already in 1984, the artist moved to St. Petersburg, where he studied at the RSPU. A. I. Herzen. at the faculty of art and graphics.
- What you need to know about the 58th Venice Biennale?
- The creative world of Alisher Kushakov
- History of the art gallery
- Hyperrealism in the works of Russian artists
- Dmitry Balakhonov - Marine element in painting
- Abstract surrealism in Yevgeny Guselnikov's painting
- The problem of ecology as a new trend in contemporary art
- Rustem Khuzin a look into a new reality
- Why are contemporary art fairs needed in Russia?
- Poetic realism of the artist Anna Berezovskaya
- The age of Modernity in Stanislav Krupp's painting
- Iconographic images of Nikolai Reznichenko
- Main issues of the upcoming International cultural forum in St. Petersburg, 2019
- Letterism in the work of Alexander Oligerov
- Microcosms in the work of Yuri Pervushin
- Naked art
- Monumental painting by Vladimir Kirillov