Armen Gasparyan's creative path
Northern revival in the works of Armen Gasparyan
Armen Gasparyan was born in 1966 in Kapan, southern Armenia. He studied at the art school in the Studio of George Hayrapetyan.
Already in 1984, the artist moved to St. Petersburg, where he studied at the RSPU. A. I. Herzen. at the faculty of art and graphics.
- Why are contemporary art fairs needed in Russia?
- Naked art
- Poetic realism of the artist Anna Berezovskaya
- The age of Modernity in Stanislav Krupp's painting
- Letterism in the work of Alexander Oligerov
- Monumental painting by Vladimir Kirillov
- Main issues of the upcoming International cultural forum in St. Petersburg, 2019
- Images Filled with Simplicity: the Art of Nikolai Reznichenko
- History of the art gallery
- Abstract surrealism in Yevgeny Guselnikov's painting
- The problem of ecology as a new trend in contemporary art
- What you need to know about the 58th Venice Biennale?
- The creative world of Alisher Kushakov
- Rustem Khuzin. A look into a new reality
- Hyperrealism in the works of Russian artists
- Microcosms in the works of Yuri Pervushin
- Dmitry Balakhonov - Marine element in painting